ICT Tutor - Titsall Global Schoo Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Education / Teaching Job - Abuja - 803 views
- Plan work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study.
- Take account of pupils’ prior levels of attainment and use them to set future targets.
- Set work when required for absent pupils.
- Maintain good discipline by following the school’s pupil disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Establish a purposeful working atmosphere during all learning activities.
- Set appropriate and challenging work for all pupils.
- Identify and work appropriately with ‘special educational needs pupils and gifted and talented pupils.
- Keep appropriate records of pupils’ work.
- Mark and return work set,includinghomework within an agreed and reasonable time.
- Adhere to the school’s marking policy at all times.
- Carry out assessment programmes, as agreed by the school, or department.
- Complete pupil reports in line with school policy.
- Keep parents informed about their child’s performance and future targets.
- Candidates should possess a BEd, PGDE qualification with 3 - 5 work experience.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit a CV to the School Address at:
185, Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent,
Wuse 2, Abuja.
We are currently located at 185 Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent Wuse Two Abuja. Our schools' environment is serene and very convenient for learning.