ICT Teacher - Creative Learning International School Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Education / Teaching Job - Abuja - 651 views
Basic requirements include:
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Must be a graduate (have a degree in Education/PGDE as an added advantage)
- Must have a minimum of 2 - 4 years cognate teaching experience in the classroom.
- Must be TRCN certified.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of content and core knowledge required to teach ICT effectively.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and skills for teaching students how to use technology effectively in ethical, legal and safe ways.
- Must demonstrate fluent ability to break down concepts to facilitate various kinds of learners in the classroom.
- Must be able to utilize relevant technology to support virtual/in-person learning and differentiate instruction.
- Must be able to plan, prepare and deliver lesson and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Must be able to manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Must be able to maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Other requirements of the job include but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate preparation and skill in working with students from diverse cultural backgrounds, and abilities.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.