ICT Sales Associate - AnneMarthas Global HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 230 views
- Generating new business and sales leads, developing new relationships with new clients, while managing old clients.
- The job also entails carrying out sales presentations backed by advanced knowledge of our products and services, as well as contract negotiations with potential clients.
- Develop and a portfolio of viable corporate clients by networking and marketing.
- Arrange sales visits and presentations to pitch our products and service packages to clients.
- Constantly demonstrate in depth knowledge of our products and services.
- Staying updated with innovations and trends in the industry.
- Recognize the needs of the clients and advise them on the products that will adequately suit their need.
- Negotiate sales, long-term contracts with clients and implement plans to meet set sales goals.
- Provide clients with after sales technical advice.
- Create marketing tools and web-based features to promote products and sales.
- Look out for exhibitions and events to learn about cutting-edge products in the industry.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Must have either an HND / B.Sc qualification with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Must be a critical thinker and a fast learner.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Must have an interest in ICT related matters.
- Must be able to write detailed proposals and reports.
- Must have excellent negotiating skills.
- Must be self-motivated and ambitious.
- Must be able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience in I.T Sales and Marketing (Hardware, Software and Cyber Security) is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (Cover Letter and CV as one document in PDF Format) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.