ICT Manager - Greenbay Healthcare Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 459 views
Core Purpose of the Job
- To effectively monitor and maintain computer systems and network, install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults, solve technical and application problems of staff, either over the phone or in person.
- The Information Technology officer’s goal is to maintain the smooth running of operating systems within the organization and ensure users get maximum benefits from them.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems, applications, printers and scanners.
- Support applications for accounting unit.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Prompt response to system, network breakdown.
Helpdesk Support/ Hardware / Software Maintenance:
- Troubleshooting system and network problems; diagnosing and solving hardware / software faults
- Setting up new mail accounts and profiles.
- Resolving mail account and password related issues.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Talking staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help determine issues / set up systems or resolve issues.
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- Managing supplies of equipment.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Manage hosting providers.
- Prepare Name tags and ID Cards for Staff members as the need arises.
- Monitor renewal for Website, CUG lines, Internet Provider and others.
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
- First Degree in Computer Science or its Equivalent.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge / Attributes):
- Strong customer service ethics.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with staff to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours.
- Ability to think logically.
- Multitasking skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Attention to details.
- Good team player.
- The ability to prioritize workload.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends.
- Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.