ICT Associate - Crisppearl Limited Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 294 views
- Under the supervision of the ICT Consultant, the ICT Associate will be responsible for ensuring reliable local communications and connectivity between the Head Office and Branch/deport offices.
- She/he will be required to support the adoption and rollout of any new technology required to implement sales activities in the target branch/depot offices.
- She/he will also provide overall administrative support to the branch officers and sales personnel.
- The main duties of the ICT Associate are:Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the company this may be in person or over the phone.
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Possibly training more junior staff members
- Help install and support of all ICT hardware and software in collaboration with ICT Consultant and sales Unit, develop participatory strategies and tools for monitoring and evaluating sales/marketing across the branch/depot offices.
- At least 1 year of experience providing information communications technology (ICT) and administrative support
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or a relevant field required
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Crisppearl is an integrated people and brand solutions company providing result oriented business solutions to our client through recruitment and management of performance driven workforce.