ICE RINK OPERATOR I (Part-Time) Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 months ago - Other categories - Park City - 98 views
The Arena Operator is responsible for the on-time high-quality resurfacing and other scheduled maintenance of the ice sheet, maintaining the building cleanliness and safety standards with minimal supervision. This position uses independent judgment within the parameters of Park City and Ice Arena policies to prioritize and complete tasks and projects and ensure high-quality customer service consistent with the changing priorities of daily programming and the inherently changing safety and cleaning needs of an Ice Arena. Other projects will be offered based on skills, interests and needs of the Ice Arena and its guests.
Education and Experience
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must possess valid First-Aid, CPR and AED certifications or obtain within one month of hire. (Training fee will be reimbursed by PCMC if certification is obtained after hire date.)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to synthesize information and use independent judgment to prioritize and complete tasks and projects.
- Must be able to remember, interpret and enforce City and Ice Arena policies.
- Must be able to manage time to ensure ice preparation is completed as scheduled.
- Must be able to work safely and efficiently.
- Must have outstanding communication skills.
- Must be able to complete common cleaning process and use common cleaning and maintenance tools and equipment.
- Must be able to work independently and with others as needed to accomplish organizational goals.
To see the full job description and to apply, please visit (please use the apply button below) or follow this link: Click Here
Park City Municipal Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications for current job postings are found on (please use the apply button below)
Performance Standard: To be successful, the expectation is that a candidate will be able to competently perform the routine tasks of the position with limited supervision by the end of the probation period.
Individuals requesting Veteran's preference will need to provide Human Resources with a copy of form DD214
To request an accommodation, please contact the city's ADA Manager at (see application details)
This job announcement is not an offer of employment or an employment contract
Notice: For the safety of our employees and the community, all offers will be contingent on the results of a background check that will be processed after the initial offer has been made.