Ice Cream Shop Assistant- Edgewood Consulting Limited First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) Job2 weeks ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Ogun - 95 views
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Purpose of Job
- To be an effective team member based in our Ice Cream Business, supporting the delivery of the Company offer to all our customers that exceeds their expectations through consistent availability and a clean appealing environment.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities
- To operate as an active member of the Ice Cream business team.
- To provide excellent customer service standards at all times.
- You must be very customer focused and be outgoing and jolly at all times.
- To help look for ways to increase sales in the Ice Cream parlour.
- To ensure that the level of fill and agreed high standards are consistently maintained throughout the day.
- To ensure maximum stock availability.
- To maintain high standards of hygiene personally and throughout out the store.
- To play a proactive role in the overall operations of the store maintaining first class standards at all times.
- To maintain vigilance in protecting the Company assets.
- To fulfill any other work duties which may be required.
- The role is Store based.
- There is a requirement to be flexible in the hours of work.
- The role involves the individual having long periods of being on their feet.
- You will be the first face seen by most of our customers, therefore you will always be expected to be clean, tidy, and greet customers with a smile on your face.
- Minimum of First School Leaving Certificate.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Edgewoodrecruitment@yahoo.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidate wll be contacted
We are recruiting to fill the position