HVAC Manager - De Koolar Nigeria Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 128 views
Description / Responsibilities
- Schedules, directs and provides technical support for HVAC technicians to meet service demands and customer's expectations.
- Supervise and directs the HVAC technicians to effectively perform the functions of equipment repair, installation, start up, operation and other duties as required to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Reviews technicians work to ensure quality meets established standards techniques and safety requirement; makes recommendation as requirement to improve quality and productivity.
- Responsible for HVAC technicians performance appraisals, review and for setting improvement goals per company requirements.
- Establishes and maintains a regular training program to ensure that HVAC technicians are properly trained on latest service techniques and safety procedures for equipment and general working condition.
- Communicates daily with dispatch reporting on project information, estimated time to complete job, labour hours and parts or material used.
- Maintains communication with vendors and factory, personnel concerning warranty issues, product recall notices, operational problems with products, premature failures and other issues as they apply to products and equipment's sold and serviced by the HVAC service department.
- Develops and monitor budgets, goals and objective to insure departmental profitability.
- Specifies and makes sure that required parts are ordered in timely fashion to ensure work deadlines.
- B.Eng, B.Tech qualification.
- 3 - 5 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Coldroom, Blast Freezers, Cold storage barns, Ovens, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment. Our services include all aspects of design, installation, maintenance and repairs of domestic, commercial and industrial systems.