Human Resources Officer - White Soul Group Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Human Resources Jobs - Lagos - 657 views
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A highly reputable haulage and automobile sales company is looking to engage the services of a Human Resources Officer to provide a wide range of support activities within the HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database and posting job ads.
Key Functions of the Role
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Manage social media platforms
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Manage social media accounts and update the companyТs website
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Stay up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a HR Officeror similar role
- Experience in the transport/logistics industry is an added advantage
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on companyТs success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Digital marketing skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.