Human Resources Officer - Airwater Cargo Services Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Human Resources Jobs - Lagos - 260 views
- Managing company staff, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary
- Onboarding newcomers to the company
- Determining and recommending suitable salaries and remunerations
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements
- Developing adequate induction training
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
- Managing succession planning of staff
- Assisting with the performance management and review process
- Supervising day to day operations of the administrative system, policies, and procedures
- Developing, reviewing, and improving the administrative system, policies, and procedures
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filling systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities
- Any other duties required as related to your job field
- Any other assignment given to you.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 5 years experience.
N75,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.