Human Resources Manager - SUNIC Foods Limited HND / BA / BSc Job3 weeks ago - Human Resources Jobs - Owerri - 708 views
- HND or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Proven ability to advance and maintain an environment of trust, diversity and inclusion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or relevant field. Diploma in Restaurant Management will also be considered.
- Proven 3 years of experience working as an HR Manager role in the Hospitality Industry.
- Ability to proffer creative solutions to problems and to teach, train and mentor subordinates on ways forward.
- Strong working experience to recruit candidates.
- Good knowledge of rules and regulations of employment.
- Familiar with resume databases, payroll software, and applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work for long working hours as and when required.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Apply in person with their Applications and CV at the address below:
The Company Administrator,
Sunic Foods Limited,
115a, Douglas Road, Owerri,