Human Resources (HR) / Administrative / Operations Officer Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-28 13:45 Human Resources Abuja 1.3K views
- We are seeking to hire a Human Resources / Administrative / Operations Officer who will act as the first port of call to employees and external partners for all HR-related queries, handle employee documentation, including contracts, recruitment paperwork and starter packs. This officer is also in-charge
The Human Resources / Administrative Officer should be responsible for:
- Forming and maintaining employee records, updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave.
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides.
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance.
- Communicating with external partners and being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries.
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover.
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information based on holiday and sick days taken.
- Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses.
- Making a hiring decision, writing and posting job ad while also reviewing resumes, pre-screening candidates, administering skills tests & interviewing applicants and making employment offers.
- Discussing benefits and compensation for employee, volunteers and consultants.
Skills / Academic Qualifications
- BA or B.Sc. Degree in Management, Arts or Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 2- years NYSC experience (Experience in HR will be an added advantage).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Technology savvy, and high level of proficiency in MS. Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.