Human Resources Assistant - Mulligan Hotel Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Human Resources Jobs - Lagos - 547 views
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Job holder will be responsible for the achievement of the hotel’s operating goals by maximising employee productivity and well-being, and achieving the hotel’s guest service objectives.
- Directs and co-ordinates all employee and labour relations activities within the hotel, to ensure compliance with the law and to control costs
- Analyses hotel manpower requirements and makes recommendations on selection and development activities to meet manpower need
- Develops and implements recruiting and screening systems and procedures to attract qualified candidates for vacancies
- Acknowledges, reads, screens and forwards job applications to applicants and department heads in a timely and professional manner
- Assists Department Heads in recruiting activities
- Directs and co-ordinates responses to grievances and employee complaints
- Ensures that employees are disciplined based on proper grounds, and that proper documentation is maintained
- Work within the policy of the Group’s Corporate Human Resources Guidelines and service concepts.
- Identifies employees for development and monitors individual development plans
- And any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Applicants must have a good University Degree in Human Resources Management or related field of study.
- A minimum of three (3) years post qualification relevant experience.
- High integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service
- Ability to multitask and work across different business sectors
- Good knowledge and application of the Nigerian labour laws.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.