Human Resources Analyst / Advisor Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Human Resources Jobs - Lagos - 888 views
- The person required will provide support to the CEO, set organizational structures, and manage operations of the human resources functions and duties.
- Recruitment of new staff, as well as managing performance, will be key responsibilities for this role.
- Assist with the Coordinating and supervising of the Human Resources Projects
- Supervise employee performance management projects for various clients
- Design company policy in line with clients organizational culture
- Assist in coordinating and managing recruitment, screening, and interviewing of applicants for different clients
- Work along with CEO to build company brand through marketing campaigns
- Work on training curriculums and implement training as suited for clients
- Facilitating outsourced staff contracts and monitoring their payroll
- Assists in assessing departmental training needs and develop, conduct, and provide training sessions as appropriate for various clients
- Maintain discipline within the company and in line with the company’s code of conduct.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate personnel records for outsourced staff
- Assist in the Management of staff welfare issues.
- Generate daily and weekly HR reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc. in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- 3 - 5 years work experience as an In-House HR
- HR certification will be an added advantage
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies, and procedures
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills
- Research and program development skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Time management skills
- Supervisory and team-building skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Negotiations skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Nicole Sinclair - Our client, an HR Consulting Firm is recruiting to fill the position