Human Resources / Administrative Officer - GBC HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Human Resources Jobs - Ikeja - 123 views
- Supervises the petty cash system
- Organize a filing system for company’s documents
- Issue memos to staff as instructed
- Ensures proper HR documentation for new & existing staff
- Prepares an Annual Leave Schedule for Staff
- Prepares Payroll Statement & Bank Advises monthly
- Prepares Pension Schedule & Ensures regular remittance
- Prepares PAYE Schedule & ensures regular remittance
- Ensure staff HMO system is working appropriately
- Ensure implementation of company policies
- Liaises with the Vendors of the Company
- Prepares statement of account and invoice for jobs
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Maintain and update company databases
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Ensures the office and its surroundings are clean at all times
- Manages Performance Evaluation exercise half yearly or as advised by management
- Develop annual training Programme for staff and also in-house training
- Handles other assignments as instructed by management
Qualifications & other Requirements
- First Degree in Humanities / Administration / Management
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a reputable company.
- Candidate should be between 28 & 35 years of age
N50,000 - N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their most current CV stating verifiable career accomplishments and Cover Letter to: Aobgbc5@gmail.com using position as the subject of the mail.