Human Resource officer Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Human Resources Jobs - Lagos - 89 views
Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer (Female)
Location: Ajah-Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Works with the ED, Corporate Governance and Human Resources, in the formation and rollout of HR initiatives.
- Works closely with all B.O.S departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Liaises with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Anticipates the corporate climate and oversees the labour market trends in order to assist the CEO in creating and executing strategic plans.
- Recruits staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates.
- Develops HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term HR requirements (e.g employee engagement, employee retention, employee satisfaction).
- Develops and implements policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, absence management, etc.
- Negotiates with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions.
- Administers payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Interprets and advises on employment law.
- Deals with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Plans and sometimes delivers training, including new staff inductions.
- Analyses training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures the organization's compliance.
- With supervision from the ED, CG & HR, implements and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Supervises office administration and ensures smooth operations within the business environment.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of department and services performed.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Participates in a wide variety of project-related activities and initiatives
- Promotes equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 2 - 3 years
- Female Candidates Only
- Interested candidates must reside between VI and Ibeju Lekki.
- N150,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
We are recruiting to fill the position