Human Resource Officer - Zarone Technologies Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Human Resources Jobs - Ikotun - 110 views
- Recruiting, training and developing staff.
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time.
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Organising staff training sessions and activities.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Bachelor's Degree, HND qualification.
- 3 - 10 years experience.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Zango Blocks Manufacturing specializes in the manufacturing of building concrete, blocks and bricks for builders association, housing consultants, development agencies and many more. We make blocks of uniform superior quality.