Human Resource Officer - Pro Health International Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Human Resources Jobs - Abuja - 136 views
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.Providing counseling on policies and procedures.Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- The HR Officer who will support the recruitment process, develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to all employees of the organization.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, certification etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Qualifications / Skills
- B.Sc / B.A Degree in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
- 3 - 6 years work experience.
- Proven experience as HR officer orother relevant HR positions.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- HR Credentials certification with the CIPM is required and other relevant HR Certification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should send a Cover Letter along with their Resume / CV as one document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Disclaimer Clause:This job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Equal Opportunity: Pro-Health International is an equal –opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.