Human Resource Officer - Beacongate Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Human Resources Jobs - Lagos - 249 views
Location: Omole Phase 2, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ an Human Resource Officer with excellent communication skills for one of our clients.
- The candidate should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- He / She should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related felds.
- Minimum 2years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Additional training/certification Human Resource will be an added advantage.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifed canddates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.