Human Resource Officer - Arkounting Professional Services Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Human Resources Jobs - Lagos - 354 views
- Administer the company’s human resources procedures and processes.
- Handle all personnel related inquires and conduct reference checks.
- Maintain close working relationships with departmental heads and proactively identify and ensure prompt response to their human capital needs.
- Coordinate the implementation of the company’s performance management system to ensure it is objective, equitable, transparent and merit driven.
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll processing and authorise salary disbursement to staff.
- Intervene and assist in resolving significant/complex disciplinary cases, appeals and related service delivery issues.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
- Facilitatethe recruitment qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Support and facilitate the development and dissemination of human capital management policies to ensure they are relevant, responsive, up-to-date and properly understood.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- First Degree or its equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Professional qualification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of two to five (2-5) years cognate experience with at least three (1) years in a
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Hands-on experience in human resources strategy articulation and implementation.
- Appreciation of global leading practices, policies and techniques in human capital management.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good administration and organisational skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good leadership, supervisory and people management skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Human ResourceOfficer” as the subject of the mail.
We have over 3 decades of combined experience in various sectors of the Nigerian economy ranging from financial services, public sector, oil and gas and manufacturing. Our professionals have competencies in accounting, econometrics, tax management, HR management, management consulting and risk management.