Human Resource Manager - Zulco Consult Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Human Resources Jobs - Lagos - 124 views
Oversee the human resources department and insure the functions and tasks being carried out by the HR team. Most of the time needed to act as the link between the organization’s management and its employees, your work runs the gamut from providing consultation on strategic planning with top executives to recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new staff.
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads.
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling.
- Overseeing exit interviews.
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) or any related field.
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset.
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems.
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office.