Human Resource Manager - WORKWBELL Nigeria Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Human Resources Jobs - Kano - 827 views
The ideal candidates for the job shall be responsible for:
- Talent Hunt management for manufacturing Company
- Development of HR policies and procedures.
- Performance and Reward management.
- Employee survey administration.
- Manage Payroll, Pension administration with SAP Automation tool.
- Employees and industrial relation administration.
- Implementation of all company-wide human resource deliverables.
- Designed and implemented the management of HR Stream Services.
- Management of all outsourced contract operations.
- Development and management of HR Database.
The ideal candidates for this job shall be:
- A Degree holder in Humanities
- Not more than 45 years in age
- Minimum of 5 years Hands-on experience in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of tradition of local community and language
- Be proactive with sound knowledge of labour relations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.