Human Resource Manager at a Production Company - Smart Partners Consulting HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Human Resources Job - Lagos - 66 views
Job Title: Human Resource Manager (Production and Manufacturing)
Job Type : Full time
- We are in need of a someone who will help in ensuring the overall Administration, Coordination, Organizing and Controlling the human resource plans in relations to Production and Manufacturing.
- Developing and administering human resource plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, Organizing, and controlling the activities of the HR Department
- Contributing to the development of the HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job advert
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company salary budget and company evaluation program
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmatives actions program
- Maintaining Department records and reports
- Maintaining company directory and Organizational charts
- Helps in Risk Management.
- 2-5 years of experience in a Production and Manufacturing Company.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Management, Human Resource Management and related field
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Excel at expert’s level.
- Good communicating and listening skills are essential.
- Must be able to compute payroll and report.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in Ms Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.