Human Resource Intern - Michael Stevens Consulting Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Human Resources Jobs - Surulere - 110 views
- Assist in recruitment for clients, shortlisting, inviting candidates for interviews and aptitude test.
- Assist in the cordination of interviews
- Assist in the cordination of trainings
- Other duties assigned by the unit head.
- Fresh graduates that are yet to go for youth service
- B.Sc. in Human Resources Management or related courses.
- Experience: 0-2 years work experience
- Preferably male
- Not more than 25 years
- Candidates must be living in Surulere and it's environs
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs@michaelstevens-consulting.com using "HR Intern" as subject of the email.
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a player in the EPC sector is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position