HSE Site / Advisor - KarFerry Limited Bachelor Degree Job2021-06-02 12:37 Security / Safety Warri 2.1K views
- Ensure that HSE plan and supporting procedures work instructions are implemented satisfactorily on a daily basis
- General HSE supervision and surveillance
- Responsible for the implementation of the consequence management
- Check the suitability of vessel of types and that the inspection certificate is valid
- Materials request follow up and monitoring.
- Implementation of HSE monthly look ahead plan audit/inspections
- General HSE supervision and surveillance.
- Responsible for planning, monitoring and close out of field visits.
To qualify to apply, the ideal candidates should have the following:
- B.Sc in Engineering or related from a reputable university
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in a similar role
- Certification in NEBOSH, Lead Auditor Certification in ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO9001. Required
- IOSH certification, process safety skills and other certificates in safety management are added Advantage.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "HSE06" as the subject of the email.