HSE Officer - WTS Energy provides HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Engineering / Technical Job - Lagos - 200 views
- The HSE Officer’s main responsibility incudes creating reports, incidents investigations, risk assessment, development of strategies and giving safety presentations.
- Education Qualification: BSc / B.Eng / B.Tech / HND
- Professional Qualification NEBOSH, ISPON, OHSAS &other certificate are an added advantage.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in oil and gas, construction and field services.
- Good use of MS-office tools
- Good communication skills
- Organizational Skills.
- Analytical thinking & public speaking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.