HRIS Analyst Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Agriculture / Agro-Allied Jobs - Brawley - 88 views
The HRIS Analyst researches, analyzes, designs and maintains the data needs of the human resources and payroll departments. This position is focused on the support and maintenance of the human resources information management system.
The employee's primary duty must be the performance of office or non-manual work directly related to the management or general business operations of Helena or Helena's customers. This also includes the exercise of discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance.
What your day may look like
- Acts as a liaison between the human resources team and other vendors (Merrill Lynch, Cigna, UNUM, etc.) to ensure accurate data flow between the systems.
- Understands each system and its data needs.
- Manages the data needs of the team by running and distributing reports such as headcount, salary review information, monthly billing reports, etc.
- Develops ad hoc reports as requested by leadership for their locations payroll and time data needs.
- Develops training materials for leaders to run reports and process transactions in ADP.
- Conducts training sessions in person and at area meetings and via the web to share reporting and processing transactions in ADP.
- Monitors information needs.
- Designs new or modifies existing systems to meet changing requirements and the needs of the team.
- Produces reports for audit purposes to ensure eligibility is correct in vendor systems and in the Helena Agri-Enterprises (HAE) payroll system.
- Serves as the SME for testing system changes, report writing, data analysis, process improvement, system upgrades and other technical projects as needed.
- Writes and runs reports to audit employment transactions.
- Ensure consistency of coding and accuracy of data within the database and other integrated systems.
- Documents all HRIS procedures and processes.
- Develops user procedures.
- Trains HR team on new processes and functionality.
- Troubleshoots all HRIS issues as identified by end users.
- Other work-related duties as assigned by leader.
- Reliable and regular attendance is expected.
Education and experience needed for this position
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Two years of work experience in human resources or related field is required.
- Proficient with HRMS systems required.
- ADP experience is preferred.
Other skills that will help you succeed
- ADP HR, payroll and time experience is preferred.
- Organizational skills.
- Basic statistical and accounting knowledge.
- Oracle HRMS or similar HRIS system experience is required.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills and knowledge.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a busy work environment.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
Your work environment and the physical aspects of the job
The work environment for this position is that of a typical office environment where the noise level is mostly quiet. This position requires you to use your hands for many different tasks and to talk, hear, walk, stand and sit. You may be occasionally required to lift or move up to 10 pounds.
Who we are
Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC is one of the nation's foremost agronomy solutions providers. We rank near the top nationally in volume and sales for crop production products, fertilizer, custom application, seed and precision agriculture, turf management, industrial weed control, forestry, aquatics and more. As a solutions provider, we help our customers make critical decisions about soil variability, nutrient and water availability, seed selection and pest management. We take pride in working with our growers beyond the sale, helping them in every aspect of their business.
Helena operates under several main business groups -- Helena Products Group, AGRIntelligence, Helena Industries, LLC and Diversified Applications, Inc.
Helena is a special place to be
At Helena, we are family. Our employees take care of each other and support each other at work and in their personal life. Our family-like atmosphere creates a positive work environment that allows our employees to be high-performers because they feel comfort and compassion from their leader and team. Our family-like culture is centered on our successful business model -"People...Products...Knowledge." "People" being the first for good reason. When our employees are treated right and feel cared for, our customers thrive and our business grows.
Helena's commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Helena, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where all our employees feel safe, valued and have the opportunity to succeed. We embrace different backgrounds and human experiences because our customers are also diverse. When we all show deep appreciation for each other and our customers it builds trust that strengthens Helena and keeps us competitive.
Helena supports individuals with disabilities and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform job responsibilities.
Stay connected to Helena
For the latest job postings and company news, visit us at (please use the apply button below).
Helena is an equal opportunity employer.
Type here to search...
Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC, headquartered in Collierville, Tennessee, is one of the foremost agronomic solutions providers in the United States. Helena markets and sells inputs that improve agricultural productivity for greater customer returns. This includes seed and seed treatments, fertilizer and application services, crop protectants, financial services and precision ag services. Helena also has its own line of products through Helena Products Group, which includes adjuvants, crop protection products, fertilizers, crop production products and seed treatments. Helena’s theme of People…Products…Knowledge… reinforces the company’s commitment to helping customers succeed through knowledgeable and dedicated people, useful and unique products and the latest proven technologies.