Hr Specialist- Blackcod Asset Management Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Human Resources Jobs - Lagos - 115 views
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an HR Specialist to join our team and monitor all Human Resources functions.
- HR Specialist responsibilities include preparing compensation and benefits packages, setting up company policies and maintaining updated employee records. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of full cycle recruiting and solid knowledge of labor legislation.
- Ultimately, you will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages
- Administer health and life insurance programs
- Implement training and development plans
- Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
- Monitor budgets by department
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation
- Implementation of HR policies, practices and procedures, and ensure compliance with legal laws and regulations as regards recruitment and employees relations.
- Coordinate all stages of the hiring process, including posting job openings, reviewing and screening applications, administering of aptitude tests, conducting interviews and on boarding new employees.
- Ensure that all on boarded employees are duly verified through a due diligence process
- Maintain employee benefits programs, assess benefits needs and trends and makes recommendations to management
- Prepare payroll and provide assistance in compensation structuring and payroll adjustments
- Work with Finance Department to ensure the remittance of statutory deductions to appropriate authorities
- Respond to employee queries with respect to welfare/benefits on a timely basis
- Liaise with all statutory bodies (Pension, NSITF,HMO)
- Liaise with consulting firms on relevant training programs for staff
- Formulates people management strategies, policies and processes in line with the company’s business strategy, key business objectives and applicable labour laws.
- Develop, update and align HR plans to achieve company objectives and strategy.
- Design and implement an appropriate Grade and Benefitfor the organization.
- Design a robust succession/transition structure for all job functions in the organization
- Ensure compliance and alignment of all HR policies and processes in line with the Employee Handbook
- Bachelor's degree in social or management science or related courses with 5 - 12 years work experience.
- Membership of a relevant professional bodye.g CIPM, SPHRI, SHRM etc
- Advanced qualification(s) in business related courses e.g. MBA, MSc et c would be an added advantage
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Team management skills.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should send their CVs with the name of the role as the subject of the mail.