HR OFFICER IN BENIN CITY - TOPVIEW CONSULTS OND - HND / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Human Resources Jobs - Benin City - 233 views
- The HR Officer will work alongside members of the HR Department will be responsible for ensuring adherence of HR policies and procedures, recruitment is according to Recruiting Guidelines as well championing national hiring and national & expatriate onboarding process.
- She/he will also work with the HR Manager and HR team to support the Human Resource function including employee engagement & management, performance management, employee welfare and HR project management .
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management / Administration or relevant field.
- 2 years of professional experience in multiple human resource disciplines specifically Recruitment, Selection, Orientation, Onboarding and Talent Management.
- Proficiency in MS Office, internet searching, and applicant tracking systems and use of social media for sourcing talent.
- Ability to communicate, influence and problem solve effectively across diverse cultures and geographical distances with sensitivity
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in any other Nigerian languages will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated understanding and proven experience of staffing and talent planning in international relief and development environments.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Nigerian Labor Act, compensation, benefits administration, recruitment, selection and onboarding
TOPVIEW CONSULTS started operations in October, 2005 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Benin,Edo State. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the years maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword