HR Manager - Recore Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Human Resources Jobs - Lagos - 673 views
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing company staff, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process.
- Onboarding newcomers to the company.
- Determining suitable salaries and remuneration.
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements.
- Developing adequate induction and training.
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development.
- Managing succession planning of staff.
- Assisting with the performance management and review process.
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 5 - 6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients. We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.