HR Business Partner Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Broomfield - 157 views
Crocs is looking for a high performing team player who is adaptable, personable, and results-oriented. The Human Resources Business Partner, Retail will ensure the effective delivery of human resources policies, practices and programs for half of the Americas retail group. The Human Resources Business Partner, Retail will manage all aspects of employee relations and development for the Crocs retail channel. They will execute all aspects of the HR function by implementing and leading Retail HR strategies, initiatives and programs that effectively support the mission, vision and values and objectives of Crocs, Inc. Areas of focus include employee relations, compliance, employee training & development, talent management, performance management, organizational development, and retail HR field process implementation. This position supports the Retail channel and reports to the Director Human Resources.
This role is responsible for ensuring that critical and priority needs are met in a timely and effective manner to preserve business stability and a fair, equitable, healthy work environment. Utilizes a high level of proficiency and expertise in all areas of HR.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Be a trusted advisor to leaders and have the ability to pivot between strategy and tactical execution seamlessly
- Establish effective partnerships and communication with field management to ensure HR programs and processes are delivered and implemented consistently throughout the group
- Develop confidence in people management by supporting and coaching Retail Field Managers to identify employee issues and find solutions with minimal risk to the business.
- Ensure advice is compliant with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures, with consideration of the commercial needs of the business
- Partner with HR team to drive consistent employee relations process and training that empowers Retail Field Managers to act as first point of contact to resolve issues in a legally compliant manner
- Manage the implementation of HR initiatives and provide support to the group to strategically and positively drive organizational change through consistent communication
- Support and coach Retail Managers to address performance issues in a timely manner and provide support as needed for the Performance Review process.
- Identify opportunities for ways of working, policies, procedures, and programs to develop long term strategies regarding employee engagement and retention
- Develop, implement and coordinate effective on-boarding and assimilation process that is efficient yet effective in the retail field
- Ensure Retail Field Managers are conducting consistent new-hire orientation with new employees
- Ensure the Company is in compliance with corporate and legal requirements
- Identify training needs, partner with Corporate HR to align and define programs to address the needs and consult with leadership on training and development initiatives
- Partner with Corporate HR and Retail Field Managers to establish a development pipeline for Retail Field employees
- Partner with Retail Field leadership to drive consistent cultural messaging
- Provide guidance and ensure the performance of activities directly related to the running of the Retail HR areas safety and health; personnel management, human resources; employee benefits; labor relations
- Provide a comprehensive and professional HR service to all Retail employees. Ensure that objective, consistent and up-to-date advice is given and that best practice is maintained at all times. Promote and manage HR policies and practices proactively with managers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS/BA degree is required.
- Minimum of 4 years progressive HR experience in a multiple location environment. Experience in consumer goods and retail is a plus.
- 2 years HR Generalist experience.
- Experience in various other functions of HR including but not limited to: Policy Management, Employee Relations, Recruiting, Compensation, Performance Management and Legal/Compliance is a plus.
- Track record as a strong business partner.
- Strong knowledge of employment law, compliance and policy development and implementation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate at all levels of organization.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence others.
- Strong ability to manage conflict.
- Ability to analyze data to make decisions and/or recommendations that impact the business.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to confidential materials/issues.
- Proven success in a fast paced environment.
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: HR Business Partner
Job Level: Intermediate Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL4
Salary Range: $62,200 - 93,200
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
Now, hundreds of millions of shoes later, we make the world comfortable.A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world - and for good reason: since 2002, we've sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.