HR Assistant / Intern - HRbreakoutRoom Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Human Resources Jobs - Lagos - 291 views
Location: Lekki, Lagos (Partially Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
Sector: HR Consulting
- We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills.
- You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it, develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Manage the overall interview, selection, closing process and ensure it's done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Manage and maintain relationship with stakeholders/ clients
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees / clients
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong passion for Human resource and willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems (open to learn)
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.
N70,000 - N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.