HR and Recruitment Advisor - (DBB) Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Human Resources Jobs - Lagos - 125 views
- We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
- Ultimately responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Reviewing and updating all human resources policies to meet the organization's needs.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Creating and implementing effective onboarding plans - performing Training Needs Assessments (TNA), assisting in Organizing Training for Employees, ensuring they are fully equipped to be able to perform their duties.
- Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Coordinating the implementation of the Performance Management System including providing training on the use of performance management tools to all staff categories for proper understanding of responsibilities.
- Supporting the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintaining and updating the HR Records of Employees Pertaining to Hiring, Leaves, Termination, Medical and Health Insurance.
- Implementing attraction and retention strategies for keeping top performing talents of the company.
- Reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases.
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
- University degree in Administration, Human Resource Management or other relevant disciplines.
- Strong functional HR knowledge - Have a Strong background in employment, employee relations, benefits, wages and salary, employee training, accident prevention, and government regulations and policies.
- Expert communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills.
- At least 3 years' experience working as an HR and administrative officer.
- Experience of designing and writing HR policies, procedures, offers and contracts of employment.
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law, employment laws and policies.
- High degree of integrity and professional ethics.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and HR information systems.
- Good understanding of staff training, development and recognition.
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an attached copy of their CV to: email@example.com using "HR and Recruitment Advisor" as the subject of the mail.