HR Administrative Officer - Stockgap Fuels Limited HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Port Harcourt - 114 views
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervises the day-to-day management of the organization’s office facilities
- Maintain office devices and facilities to ensure optimal functionality.
- Process / pay utility and other bills and ensure office supplies are adequate for each day work.
- Handle complaints on disruptions and faults on utilities (electricity, DSTV, Internet etc) and follow up promptly for repairs/reconnection.
- Effectively manage cleaning contractors in line with contract requirement.
- Ensure prompt and adequate provision of office supplies at various locations.
- Provide general support services including dispatch, general office cleaning, waste disposal, internet services, catering and water supply services and upkeep of office premises.
- Make travel arrangement and logistics by ensuring all flight booking, hotel reservations and pick-up are processed within set timelines.
- Prepares invitation / introduction letters and other travel documents for expatriates and staff when required and other travel document.
- Liaise with unit heads and conduct checks to ensure safekeeping and efficient utilization of all office facilities and equipment.
- Maintain records of expenditure on telephone and other utilities.
- Oversees efficient management of customer service
- Oversee proper record management inward and outward document/mail.
- Oversee compliance and proper implementation of access control and other function from front desk.
- Oversees all kinds of utilities complaints from all user. Record the type of complaints, time of complains, nature of complaints
- Oversees proper documentation of all business transactions and all business engagements with Fleet Management.
- Ensures proper financial documentary records are kept for report and audit purposes
- Oversee fleet Management Costing System and drive to reduce same to reasonable percentage
- Oversee and maintain record-keeping system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Analyse and oversee the effectiveness of vehicle operations
- Establish and monitor internal control process among all functional units within Fleet Management to ensure compliance.
- Ascertain and improve where necessary, fleet management staff organization capacity in relation to process and compliance.
- Maintain occupational health and safety standards in the office environment.
Qualifications, Experiences and Skill
- Higher Institution Degree (University or Polytechnics) in any Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Administration disciplines
- Professional certification in Human Resources from the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria or its overseas equivalent (e.g. HR Certification Institute (HRCI), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)), Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM).
- A relevant Postgraduate Degree (e.g. MSc in HRM, Management with HR focus or MBA).
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in Human Resources and Administrative role in a reputable organisation.
- Administration and Management
- Customer and Personnel Service
- Communication (Written, Verbal, Presentation)
- Ability to multitask
- Organisation and time management
- Knowledge of HR software and Microsoft office
- Familiar with labour laws, tax laws and their application
- Data driven mindset
- Relationship building
- Analytical and critical thinking.
N100,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.