HR Administrative Assistant / Front Desk Officer - Polybel Limited HND / BA / BSc Job3 weeks ago - Human Resources Jobs - Ibadan - 282 views
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR Administrative Assistant / Front Desk Officer provides oversight and direction for daily activities which include administrative and front desk duties within the office.
- Tasks include, but not limited to general support with board communication and logistical support pertaining to customer service and other divisions.
- Will assist with coordinating monthly company meetings and annual meetings.
- Responsible for supporting recruitment and onboarding new hires within the company.
- Assume front office duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone and route calls as appropriate.
- Route all incoming mail to employee’s mailbox. Date stamp if necessary.
- Receive and properly receipt all cash or checks from customers or employees
- Coordinate Board of Directors travel, lodging accommodations, training registration and per diems as requested with appropriate approvals.
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees, peers and consumers.
- Composes, copies, and distributes routine correspondence and memoranda, reports, documents, and printed forms.
- Coordinates Human Resources functions including advertising and recruitment for professional, technical and support staff: ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws affecting employment; administering employee benefits, assisting employees with benefit enrolment and questions, maintaining personnel files, and maintaining company job descriptions.
- Assist with maintaining a filing system to ensure ability to quickly retrieve information as needed. Maintains all personnel records in accordance with Federal policies Oyo State Laws
- Implementation and administration of policy and procedures to increase staff efficiency.
- Coordinates office services and maintenance (copiers, postage and building maintenance issues)
- Prepares outgoing mail/deposits for daily pickup from courier services.
- Managing our recruiting process to include applicant tracking, scheduling interviews, and managing on-boarding of employees.
- Provide support for monthly board meetings and Polybel Annual meetings to include and not limited to the use of Call to Order meeting software and catered lunch when required.
- Manages scheduling, preparations and clean-up of conference rooms, Kitchen/break room and monitoring clean up daily.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the Management
- HND qualification with a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience with Microsoft outlook 365, Word
- Excel ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and team player
- Attention to detail and type accurately is required
- Ability to be a self-starter and have a strong work ethic.
- Experience with an ERP software is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.