House Parent at an International School HND / BA / BSc Job7 months ago - Education / Teaching Job - Abuja - 464 views
Job Title: House Parent (Male and Female)
- Strong moral, values and discipline.
- A disciplinarian and mature applicant.
- A minimum of first Degree in related field supported with a post graduate diploma in education.
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience as a House Parent in a good school.
- Computer literacy and evidence of use of ICT to support literacy.
- Ability to inspire and enthuse the students.
- An understanding of the needs and feelings of the children.
- Friendly, firm, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature.
- Must be passionate about the job with an ability to forge excellent relationship with students and create mutual trust.
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
A reputable Nigerian school located in Gwarinpa, Abuja which caters for day students from crèche to 18 years, with a boarding facility for students from Year 4 seeks dedicated, enthusiastic and highly effective applicants who are ambitious, have a passion for excellence and are keen to work hard to achieve success