House Keeper - Genesis Cinemas Secondary School (SSCE) Job1 month ago - Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant Job - Warri - 193 views
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of SSCE.
- 1-2 years experience as a Cleaner or House Keeper.
- Ability to Work with little supervision and be able to work under pressure.
- Must be customer-oriented and friendly.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Working quickly without compromising quality.
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals.
- Must reside in Warri, Delta State.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "House Keeper" as the subject of the e-mail.
The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has grown to 12 cinemas with over 45 screens and over 5000 seats. Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.