Hotel Front Desk Officer - Hera Hospitality OND - HND / BSc Job6 days ago - Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant Job - Lagos - 841 views
- We are currently in need of a Front Desk Officer who will be responsible for checking hotel guests in and out of their rooms, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
- Complete and maintain any incident reports, daily activity reports or other reports requested by management
- Maintain a neat and orderly front desk and reception area.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND, NCE, or OND qualification
- At least one year work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Officer or Receptionist
- Experience with hotel reservations software and most especially full knowledge of hotel OPERA PMS software and MICROS
- Degree in Hotel Management is a plus.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Amazing interpersonal abilities
- Ability to respond appropriately to diverse customers and guests
- Top-of-the-line organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stress and stay calm under pressure
- Conflict resolution skills
- Decision making and judgment skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexible regarding work schedules.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Hera Hospitality is a luxury boutique hotel with excellent accommodation and tailored services that makes it a home away from home.