Hotel Accountant - Mulligan Hotel Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant Job - Lagos - 615 views
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Files all General Ledger Reports.
- Issues and receives all house floats in order to safeguard and control funds distributed to employees for hotel use
- Ensures all house banks are counted on a monthly basis and counts submitted to the Group Head of Accounts to action all discrepancies accordingly.
- Performs surprise float counts for Front Office on a regular basis.
- Ensures all money and checks are deposited intact with the bank.
- Ensures the accuracy of the content of deposit envelopes.
- Maintains own float at the statutory amount.
- Updates foreign currency exchange rates used in the hotel.
- Checks and processes the monthly authorized payroll.
- Checks and processes the monthly rank and file pay-roll, ensuring that employees are authorized in compliance with the hotel’s policies.
- Complies fully with the set financial reporting deadlines as outlined in the policy and by the Group head of accounts.
- Follow all applicable laws relating to general accounting practices and tax regulations.
- And any other duties as may be assigned.
- Applicants must have a good University Degree in Accounting and professional qualification (ACA).
- A minimum of 5 (five) years post qualification relevant experience.
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites, Tally & Quick Books Accounting packages, ability to prepare financial model and can demonstrate strong treasury management skills.
- High integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deliver timely and quality financial reports.
- Give prompt feedback from and regulatory authorities.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to multitask and work across different businesses covering different sectors.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.