Hire Day Event Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Laguna Niguel - 131 views
Do you love making a difference? Love working with seniors? Aegis Living of Laguna Niguel, an assisted living and memory care community, is looking to add compassionate, hard- working, and fun people to the team!
- Caregiver: Full-Time with Benefits (Morning, Afternoon and Overnight Shifts)
- Maintenance Assistant: Full-Time with Benefits (Morning Shift)
- Life Enrichment Assistant: Full-Time with Benefits (Morning Shift)
Shifts Available For Care Positions are:
- Morning: 6AM - 2:30PM
- Afternoon: 2PM - 10:30PM
- Overnight: 10PM - 6:30AM
To Register simply apply.
As a Caregiver your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide physical care for residents
- Serve meals to residents
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Opportunity for growth to Medication Care Giver
What you'll need to rock this job:
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to have patience with our residents
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/matching 401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process. Benefits are available for Full-Time Associates
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Tuition reimbursement
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top-rated company on (please use the apply button below). This really is a great place to work!
IMPORTANT: 1) Bring an updated copy of your resume; 2) Bring a mask covering; 3) If you experience any of the following syntoms, please contact the recruiter to set up an alternative time to discuss our opportunities: Cough, Shortness of breath, Fever of 100 degrees or greater, Repeated shaking with chills, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Diarrhea, Chills, Muscle pain, Sore throat, Vomiting.
If you are interested in working at egis Living, we encourage you to apply to this position or Contact Jhon Vargas at (see application details) or at (see application details) (M) if you have any questions about this event