Health,Safety and Environmental Officer Bachelor's Degree Job4 days ago - Other categories - Lagos - 97 views
• Promote a positive health and safety culture throughout the company and
supply chain. Contribute to the Company’s SHE commitments in the
highlighting and promoting best practice.
• Ensure Construction Health & Safety Plans are in place prior to the
commencement of the project.
• Monitor and review regular site performance through weekly inspections and
audits, including assessment of all Risk Assessments and Method
Statements ensuring Company policies and procedures are implemented
appropriately. Recording any findings, highlighting any areas for improvement
as well as any required modification to existing policies or procedures.
• Assist and participate in the highlighting of health-related risks and training on
site, reviewing all high risk operations on site.
• Agree remedial action with site management on any non-conformance and
carry out follow up review to ensure the appropriate implementation has taken
• Ensure C.O.S.H.H. Registers are maintained on site.
• Advise and when requested assist the Site Management Teams with best
practice in the implementation of the Considerate Constructors Scheme.