Health care Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Wausau - 169 views
Ensure Clinical Experiences Support Curriculum Delivery (50% or more)
- Build relationships with health care facilities and potential adjunct faculty. Collaborate with Dean of Nursing, Area Dean of Nursing, or Regional Dean of Nursing to identify clinical experiences that are evidence-based; reflect contemporary practices and nationally established patient health and safety goals; and support the achievement of the end-of-program student learning outcomes.
- Review written agreements for clinical practice agencies to ensure they are current, specify expectations for all parties, and ensure the protection of students.
- Review evaluation findings related to clinical experiences and report them to the Dean of Nursing, Area Dean of Nursing, or Regional Dean of Nursing.
- Collect, document and store all required student programmatic paperwork according to University and programmatic policies.
- Assist with the clinical course scheduling as directed by Nursing Deans.
- Collaborate with the campus staff to assign student clinical placement, and collect required documentation.
- Track and maintain all community-based activities in Sales Force as appropriate, utilizing the Clinical Tracking Tool as the primary database for clinical activities and documents of record
- Work collaboratively across program, school, and campus in order to maximize community clinical relationships for Rasmussen stakeholders.
- Participate in campus, community and professional events to represent Rasmussen University to students, professional organizations, community partners, and other relevant constituencies within the communities.
Student Support (25%)
- Assist students with clarification of clinical attendance requirements of the program.
- Maintain and monitor active, clinical partnership agreements in order to ensure sustained and non-interrupted student access to sites. Work collaboratively with the Rasmussen legal and compliance team to ensure a going concern of contracts and agreements.
Assist Dean with data collection related to the achievement of the end-of-program student learning outcomes directly related to clinical learning experiences.
The Clinical Coordinator reports to the Dean of Nursing, Area Dean of Nursing, or Regional Dean of Nursing, depending upon the organizational structure of the geographic and campus area served, and collaborates with area-based Nursing Leadership on clinical needs for the Program(s). This role has no direct reports.
- Associate's degree required, bachelor's preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of customer service or sales experience, with preference given to those with experience in a healthcare setting
- Sales Force experience preferred
- Highly organized and focused professional who addresses problems and innovates with accountability and continuous improvement as guiding lights
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines consistently
Rasmussen University is a regionally accredited private university dedicated to changing lives and the communities it serves through high-demand and flexible educational programs. As a pioneer in career-focused education since 1900, the University is defining a new generation of higher education that focuses on competency-based education, technology and transferrable skills. Rasmussen offers undergraduate and graduate programs online and in person at 23 campuses around the country. The University is designed to lift and support its students every step of the way, from their first credential to their last. Rasmussen is dedicated to global enrichment, serving the underserved and meeting the evolving needs of diverse students, communities and economies. Rasmussen encourages its students, faculty and staff to strive for academic excellence, community enrichment and service to the public good. For more information about Rasmussen University, please visit (please use the apply button below).
At Rasmussen, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed supporting and encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome our employee's differences regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
If you are a passionate and motivated individual who is interested in a dynamic, team-oriented culture, please take a look at our current openings. Positions are available at our campuses in Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, North Dakota, Kansas and Wisconsin, as well as at our central offices in Chicago, Orlando and the Twin Cities.