Head of School- Davet International school BSc - MSc Job1 week ago - Education / Teaching Job - Lokoja - 99 views
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
- Devise and maintain efficient office systems
- Attend to visitors on behalf of the coordinator of school
- Supervise and manage all day-to-day office administrative activities.
- Update information on staff and students attendance-submitting monthly reports of staff absences and lateness to the coordinator of schools
- Updating inventory documents and Assets List of the company.
- Liaising with the account department on payment of resources
- Coordination and assisting in school events – provision of refreshments, lunch, cakes and other supplies needed
- Serve as resource person for the Director of schools, Coordinator of Schools, Early Years & Primary Coordinators, and teachers etc. (Managing Resources)
- Monitoring Facilities and infrastructure of office
- Respond to questions and requests for information from parents and visitors
- Monitoring and Coordinating drop-offs and pick-ups of children at the reception
- Management of staff notices and data base as well as regular updating of same
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor the Provision of supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provide communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Monitor the Purchase of materials by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Monitoring Results for special projects by coordinating information and requirements
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improve program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Conduct parents viewings of the school premises (Tours, marketing and Children recruitment)
- Communicate school policies and procedures to parents
- Review all communication for quality assurance prior to sharing with parents and the community
- Prepare request documentation for foreign students, for e.g. visa request letters ect
- Ensure timely communication to parents of all school events, breaks and school closures; an initial email and text message must go out 1 week ahead of the event, a follow up reminder must go out by noon the day before the event
- Draft and email newsletter to staff and parents
- Keep record and track of office supplies and resources.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable institution or any related discipline. MSc or MBA or professional certificates in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any Related Discipline will be an added advantage.
- CMD, CIPM, CIPD, SHRM or any related professional qualification would be an added advantage
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience, With at least 3 years in a managerial position.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
At Davet, we help mould the foundation for a great, bright and truly solid future for your child. Seeking the development of every child in a manner that helps to identify their uniqueness, we use personalized teaching methods to ensure that your child is able to optimize their God-given potentials.
We are recruiting to fill the position