Head of Procurement at an International School HND / BA / BSc Job6 months ago - Store Keeping/Procurement - Abuja - 320 views
Job Title: Head of Procurement
- The Head of Procurement duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
The Responsibilities, Obligation and Conduct will include but not limited to the following;
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Perform related work as required or as may be assigned by your employer
- A BA/B.Sc Degree in the relevant subject
- A higher degree in the relevant subject is an added advantage.
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience in a good school
- Computer literacy and evidence of use of ICT to support literacy.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online (docs)