Head of Operations - Vasiti HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Ikeja - 95 views
- Process management / improvement.
- Performance and metrics management to ensure scalable and profitable growth and take corrective measures.
- Provide solutions, action plan, projected result and expected impact for all problems or challenges that may arise.
- Assisting in gathering and unifying all teams.
- Ensure smooth daily operations of the business.
- Develop, establish and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall company objectives
- Strategic long and short term planning.
- Manage individual performance by establishing weekly operating objectives for each employee with end of week reviews.
- Develop and manage strategies and ensure virality is built into every strategy.
- Project planning and management.
- Must live around Ikeja
- Must be a graduate.
- Must be highly organized, tech-savvy and possess strong leadership skills.
- Must be hardworking and passionate about working with a startup company.
N50,000 to N70,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with their CV attached to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.