Head of Inclusion and Diversity Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Bellevue - 100 views
Leading cloud infrastructure providers, SaaS providers, and enterprises turn to Coalfire for help solving their toughest cybersecurity problems. Through the combination of extensive cloud expertise, technology, and innovative and holistic approaches, Coalfire empowers clients to achieve their business objectives, use security and compliance to their advantage, and fuel their continued success. Coalfire has been a cybersecurity thought leader for 20 years and has offices throughout the United States and Europe.
The Head of Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) will partner closely with our key diversity and inclusion partners – Executive Leadership Team, People Leaders, HR, D&I Council, and internal Employee Resource Groups to design, drive and deliver strategic D&I programs and initiatives across Coalfire. You will be responsible for the company wide strategy and governance of our D&I programs. In addition, you will be responsible for developing and executing the D&I communications strategy to keep our leaders and employees informed and engaged around Coalfire’s diversity and inclusion strategies, goals, and programming.
You will be a strategic problem-solver who excels at collaborating cross-functionally. You will build deep relationships with leaders across the organization to identify and elevate diversity, equity and inclusion work being done, and coach and partner on diversity, equity and inclusion priorities that will allow Coalfire to build awareness and educations across the business. As part of your day to day responsibilities, you’ll establish and use key inclusion and diversity metrics to measure the effectiveness of strategies and adapt as necessary. In this role you will:
- Collaborate with strategic partners to help design, implement, and deliver programs through a I&D lens
- Counsel people leaders on best practices for embedding diversity and inclusion in people strategies
- Develop initiatives to foster an inclusive workforce
- Collaborate with human resources to create strategic initiatives focusing on recruitment, development and talent management.
- Assist with developing strategies to attract and retain our diverse talent
- Act as a liaison between teams, employees, and leadership on D&I concerns
- Develop and manage relationships with relevant external partners
- Develop a mechanism to compile, track and synthesize metrics and large data sets; develop a process to report out progress regularly
- Partner with senior business leaders to integrate I&D into business, employment and workplace practices
- Stay up-to-date with regulatory and policy developments affecting D&I and industry best practices and bring relevant recommendations to the leadership team.
- A bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of diversity, equity and inclusion experience including 3+ years of leading programs and initiatives.
- Proven track record of building and scaling diversity and inclusion programs.
- Excellent communication skills; proven track record in communicating effectively and ability to inspire an inclusive mindset and deliver a compelling message across all levels in the organization.
- Ability to partner with, and coach leaders to, enable a consistent, authentic, fair, and equitable approach to business and internal priorities.
- A solid understanding of industry benchmarks, leading practices, and innovations in diversity and inclusion.
- Experience working in a team environment, building relationships and influencing key partners, demonstrating ability to get results through collaboration.
- Experience communicating with data to drive change; Strong talent data analytics experience
- Strong interpersonal skills that span across all levels. Experience in working with a broad range of individuals and organizations.
Please see job description