Head of Content - CAF Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs - Abuja - 141 views
Head of Content who can contribute to CAF’s overall success by effectively handling the following duties:
- Development and optimization of the content department ensuring that CAF message are in support of the content strategies and editorial decisions formulated along with the Chief of Communications.
- Analyse the performance of the content against CAF objectives and strategies.
- Oversee all the content put out to the media through, CAF Media channel, interviews, collateral, speeches, recorded messages, newsletters, etc...
- Draft the speeches for CAF senior staff & members during CAF events and advise them on written responses to the media.
- Draft press releases and other media materials for use in announcements.
- Collaborate with Media department in order to fulfil the vision of the Communications division under the supervision of Chief of Communications.
- Oversee in cooperation with the Commercial Director CAF various social media platforms in regard to content, promotion, consumer engagement, performance management.
- Collaborate with the Commercial Director to support marketing activities such as product branding, content, and messages.
- Support CAF Competitions division when needed in reviewing CAF regulations and official documents under the supervision of Chief of Communications.
- Bachelor's degree Journalism and Communications Studies.
- Master is preferred.
- Knowledge on the dynamics of African sporting media
- Passion for African football
- Excellent writing skills of CAF official languages (French, English & Arabic)
- Familiar with the website, applications and recent technologies.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in similar position
- Tenet of Online Journalism
- Expert in running digital media platforms (Facebook, twitter, Instagram…)
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation Skills
- Public speaking
- Team-player who can work also independently
- Time Management
- Flexibility in working on missions and traveling overseas
- Problem Solving Skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong understanding of management and communications competencies.
- Demonstrates an ability to drive the content department towards a unified vision.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only applications matching the requirements listed above will be considered