Head of Brand Partnerships Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Hopkins - 88 views
Head of Brand Partnerships
VP, Brand & Audience – Shutterfly
We are looking for a Head of Brand Partnerships who is passionate about driving high-impact strategic partnerships in order to attain near-term and long-term sustainable growth for our flagship Shutterfly brand. At Shutterfly, we exist to create the most from life’s moments through tangible, high quality personalized products . In this role, you will define the roadmap and strategy for Brand Partnerships as well as deliver new, exciting partnerships and collaborations that propel Shutterfly’s growth with new and existing audiences, elevate our brand and accelerate top-line results.
Partnerships is a critical growth priority for Shutterfly, and this will be a senior role with strong visibility at the c-suite level for Shutterfly & partner brands. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader with a strong network of relationships, a proven track record for attracting, nurturing and growing brand-building partnerships that accelerate brand and revenue growth , and past history of building at least several of the following - product design collaborations & campaigns, licensing, and content partnerships and integrations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a strategy that outlines the role of different kinds of partnerships, expectations, tools for measuring ROI, and how partnerships can deliver on brand and/or business growth.
- Maintain a roadmap for partnerships that ties into key business priorities
- Identify, develop and implement partnerships with other brands that achieve brand & business goals
- Conceive of, negotiate, land and launch creative, out- of- the- box, press-worthy, brand-elevating partnerships, including but not limited to high-impact product collaborations, licensing, pop-up experiences and events, select sponsorships, and others
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Corporate Partnerships, Marketing, Brand, PR, Influencer & Social Teams to align business, revenue, and brand goals
- Grow Brand Partnerships capability & operating model to repeatably deliver strategic partnerships at scale
- Maintain long- term relationships with high- profile organizations and individuals
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Highly creative but with an affinity for driving business growth.
- Ability to think creatively and generate out-of-the-box partnership ideas and plans in order to grow Shutterfly’s narrative and elevate Shutterfly’s brand with new generation and existing generation of customers
- Poise, gravitas and polish; strong sales skills; ability to execute and close deals with potential partners, customers and vendors by representing Shutterfly’s brand story and business objectives
- High EQ and shrewd ability to negotiate deal terms
- Ability to thrive in an intense, fast-paced, high-growth, and entrepreneurial startup environment
- You lead with a high EQ and know how to clearly communicate and collaborate with your team, stakeholders, and external partners.
- You are endlessly curious, addicted to innovation and constantly seeking ways to elevate the brand as it evolves.
- You are constantly learning about the consumer, eyeing trends, and you have an insane ability to connect the dots to identify new opportunities.
- Motivated and trustworthy self-starter with high efficiency work style, time management, and accountability
- Team-leader & team-oriented – can develop and define vision for team and path toward delivery (people, processes, tools)
- Willing to shape the role and be flexible to adapt scope of role based upon opportunistic business needs
- Minimum of 14-15 years professional experience; BA or BS from a leading institution, MBA is a plus
- Previous experience in brand or strategic partnerships, ecommerce, and/or direct-to-consumer with lifestyle or ‘love’ brands is desired
- Strong existing rolodex and network of potential partners that can elevate and enhance Shutterfly’s brand
- Early adopter and user of new and big social platforms – Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter
- Resourcefulness and ability to “hustle” and cultivate relationships with high-impact partners on behalf of brand
- Strong analytical skills to measure partnership performance with key performance indicators
Please see job description