Head of Accounts - Mulby Mart Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Abuja - 314 views
- Supervise and manage the day to day accounting operations of the retail store to ensure smooth running of business operations.
- Ensure all necessary controls and processes are enforced in the day-to day operations of the company.
- Maintain records of all financial transactions, assets and liabilities of the company.
- Oversee and record import/purchase of goods and commodities for sale in the retail store.
- Prepare management accounts/reports and render statutory returns.
- Prepare financial reports, perform account reconciliations and general audit
- Maintain the general ledger, prepare tax returns, and assist with audit preparations.
- Identify the current inadequacies in the financial transactions/accounting system of the company and proffer solution.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or similar discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an accountant in retail store or similar industry.
- ICAN or ACAA will be an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter & CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Mulby Mart, a reputable Shopping Mall, is currently recruiting to fill the position