Head Human Resources - Wandel International Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Human Resources Jobs - Lagos - 365 views
- To create an aligned and empowered workforce through an enhanced focus on technology and digitalization
- Enhancing workforce productivity and efficiency using optimization techniques.
- Achieving high wellbeing and motivation among employees through the use of virtual engagement platforms, employee self-service, chat-boxes etc.
- Setting up technology platforms to support HR processes in the area of talent acquisition, learning and development, performance management and retention etc.
- Versatility in using behavioral and change management techniques towards positively impacting employee experience in the organization.
- Applicants should have minimum 10 years’ relevant work experience and preference will be given to those who have worked with multinational organizations.
- Applicant should have Post graduate qualifications with specialization in Human Resources Management from premium business school.
- N1,500,000 / month.
- An attractive compensation package matching with Industry standard will be offered to the right candidates. Persons presently earning less than 18,000,000 Naira per annum need not apply for this position.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Wandel International is the flagship company of the Simba Group, operating in Nigeria since 1988. The company is home to some of Nigeria’s best loved brands, and leaders in their respective industries. We are a diversified business entity with interest in distribution, marketing and services in transportation, alternate energy, internet connectivity and call center solutions.